By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: With just a little trimming you can alter the stem die-cut to work with many different types of flowers.
- Dimensional Dies - Bell Floral Stem Right Cutting Die
- Dimensional Dies - Chickadee Extras Cutting Die Set
- Dee's Distinctively - Border #1 Cutting Die
- Two Oval Doilies & Mats Cutting Dies
- Robin's Red double-sided paper pack
- Robin's Red Ribbon Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place the card with the fold at the top and glue 6¼”x4¾” Robin’s Red aqua paper to the center. Die cut the border from red cardstock and glue down the card, ½” from the left. Place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ evenly spaced on the border as shown.
- Die cut the Two Oval Doilies & Mats Cutting Dies 4¾” scalloped oval from Robin’s Red ivory paper and ink the edges. Glue ½” from the card right edge. Place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ on the scallops as shown.
- Die cut the stem from green cardstock and trim off the 3 lower branches. Cut the stem in half and glue the 2 pieces to the oval as shown. Die cut four leaves from the Chickadee Extras using green cardstock and fold in half. Place foam tape behind the leaves and place on the stems as shown.
- Die cut two red cardstock flower centers and four Robin’s Red red dot petals from the Chickadee Extras die. Fold the pieces in half and glue the red dot petals to the outside of the red cardstock centers and foam tape to the top of the stems as shown. Use 1/8” wide red Robin’s Red Ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the stems as shown. Place “Blessings” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ on the lower right as shown.