By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Layer banner shapes cut from papers that coordinate with the Teal Burlap Flowers and Berries.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Rosemary & Thyme 6x6 Paper Pack
- Chalkboard Ribbon Set
- Design Tool Kit #4
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Teal Burlap Blossoms
- Teal Spring Berry Clusters
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cut the card to 5” square and place the fold at the top. Ink edges of a 4 ¾” square of aqua dot Rose Mary & Thyme 6x6 Paper and glue to the card center. Cut a “v” shape on one end of 4 1/8”x4 ¼” Rosemary and Thyme white/aqua diamond paper and ink edges brown. Glue to the card center and even with the aqua dot paper.
- Trace Design Tool Kit #4 Banner Tag onto Rosemary and Thyme green paper and ink the edges. Make a tab by tracing the bottom ¾” of the Bookplate Tag onto aqua paper and ink edges. Glue under the right side of the Banner Tag as shown. Glue the Banner Tag to the card center.
- Place “Thanks” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ on the tab. Use 1/8” wide aqua Chalkboard Ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top of the Banner Tag. Place a heart Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ below the bow.
- Zot( the leaf/berry cluster to the left side of the tag and 2 small and 1 large burlap flower on the right. Zot( the burlap butterfly to the top right corner of the card.