By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Decorate each heart panel of the card with paper, Metallic Roses Paper Tole, and Silver Stickles. Beautiful!
- Unforgettable Ribbon Assortment
- Triple Heart Easel Card #3430
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Metallic Precut 3-D Red Roses Paper Tole
- Silver Stickles
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Font: Corinthia Professional
- Punch out the 3 heart pieces for the Triple Heart Easel Card. Place the large scored rectangle with curved end on your work surface with the curved end at the top. Fold on the scored lines into valley folds. Cover the bottom section (largest section) with Unforgettable aqua diamonds paper. Fold the top 2 sections down and cover the middle section with aqua textured paper. Place Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ across the top of the paper, trimming edges evenly. Take the medium sized scored rectangle and cover the same sections with paper as you did for the large one, but using Unforgettable light green textured paper. Repeat for the small scored rectangle, using the papers just as you did for the large rectangle.
- Place the large rectangle with the curved end at the top. Center the medium sized rectangle inside the first, even with the bottom. Glue in place. Add the small rectangle inside the medium one, even with the bottom. Glue in place. Fold down the top of the small rectangle, then the medium, then the large one so they are all overlapped. The curved ends are now at the bottom.
- Cover the large heart with Unforgettable light green/aqua collage paper, trimming edges evenly. Cover the medium sized heart with Unforgettable aqua textured paper, and the small heart with remaining light green/aqua collage paper. Apply Silver Stickles to the edges of each heart and let dry.
- Pop out the die cut pieces for the Paper Tole large single red rose and layer/foam tape them together by number. Glue centered on the large heart, extending above the heart 3/4". Use the Tiny Tags & Little labels Template to trace a Squared Tag B shape onto Unforgettable aqua textured paper with a pencil. Remove the template and cut it out. Write or computer print “hello” on the center. Add Dazzles™ border across the bottom of the tag. Glue on the heart near the rose. Use 1/4" wide sheer blue ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow on the top of the tag. Glue the heart on the curved bottom of the large rectangle on the card front, so the point of the heart is even with the bottom of the card.
- Pop out the largest die cut from the red roses/blue flowers embellishment (pink numbers) and glue it centered on the medium sized heart, extending 1 1/4" above the heart. Glue the heart on the curved bottom of the medium rectangle on the card, so it is even with the bottom of the card and aligned beneath the large heart when the card is closed.
- Pop out the small rose center and two leaves from the same rose embellishment as in step #5 and glue it centered on the small heart. Glue the heart on the curved bottom of the small rectangle on the card, so it is even with the bottom of the card and aligned beneath the medium heart when the card is closed.
- Write or computer print “thinking of you” on Unforgettable light green textured paper. Glue on the 2 1/8”x5/8” rectangle die cut with the words centered on it, trimming the edges evenly. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ at the sides. Foam tape beneath the small heart, 1/4” from the bottom of the card.
- To open, pull up each heart and anchor the point of the heart at the next fold or foam taped word block. To close, pull each heart forward and stack the hearts together with the largest heart becoming the front.