Just A Note
Just A Note
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Don’t worry about any imperfections on your metal leafed image, it will lend itself to the distressed and vintage look.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- On Butterfly Wings Ribbon Collection
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Copper Jewel Dazzles™
- Brocade Clear Stamp
- Copper Metal Leaf Sheet 25 pack
- Scoochy Foam
- Palette Stamp & Stick Glue pad Kit Adhesive Solution
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Large Acrylic Block
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Heat Gun
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place the hard fold on the left and cover with black cardstock. Ink edges of 4 ½”x5 7/8” On Butterfly Wings brown newsprint and glue to the card center.
- Stamp the brocade image with the glue pad and heat set according to manufacturer instructions. Place a sheet of Copper Metal Leaf over the stamped image and lightly press down the fingertips. Gently remove excess copper leaf using Scoochy Foam , Cut the image to 4 ½”x3 ½” and mat long edges with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue to the brown newsprint 1” from the card bottom.
- Hold lengths of ¼” and 1/8” wide black metallic and brown grosgrain On Butterfly Wings Ribbons as one and make a bow. Zot( to the top left side of the border.
- Place Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ “Just A Note” on the top right side of the border and Copper Jewel Dazzles™ on each corner as shown.