By Debbie Samples
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Stamp the buggy on pattern paper and glue over the stamped buggy.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Hopscotch Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Design Tool Kit #7
- Baby Buggy Bunnies House Mouse® Rubber Stamp
- Acrylic Block
- White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill, Perfect Cutting Mat
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Spectrum Noir™ Essentials Blendable Pencil Set
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Blender Pen
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Hopscotch yellow plaid paper. Trace and cut the Book Plate Label on the bottom of the card front only. Ink the edges.
- Stamp the image in black on white cardstock. Stamp again in black on Hopscotch light blue dot paper. Cut out the buggy image. Use an X-acto knife to cut around the baby bunny’s nose that is overhanging the buggy. Glue the blue buggy in place slipping it under the bunny’s nose. Color the bunnies as follows: Baby Fur Faces & Ears 009, 004, 091, Fence shading, Momma Bunny, side walk 117, 119, 120, 112, Grass & Leaves 058, 056, Tulips 015, Wheels 120. Blend all areas with the Blender Pen. Cut out the image close to the stamped edge. Glue to a 5”x3½” Hopscotch yellow plaid paper. Mat on Hopscotch green plaid, Hopscotch red dot, & Hopscotch light blue dot paper, leaving 1/8” borders each time. Glue to the card front.
- Trace and cut the Bow Loops, Bow Tails, and Bow Center from Hopscotch Red Dot. Ink all edges. Assemble following the instructions on the Design Tool. Glue to the bottom card front.
- Card inside: Glue a 6½”x3” Hopscotch light blue dot along the bottom edges.
- Place the “Congratulations” Dazzles centered