By Debbie Samples
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use a small print paper to look like wallpaper for the back of the card.
- Emma's Garden Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- 18 Nested Frames Dazzles™, Brown
- Floordrobe ‘Try’Folds Cling Rubber Stamp Set
- Acrylic Block
- White Cardstock
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Silver Hammered paper
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill, Perfect Cutting Mat
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Spectrum Noir™ Essentials Blendable Pencil Set
- Spectrum Noir™ Primary Blendable Pencil Set
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Blender Pen
- Cut an 11”x5” white cardstock, and score 3 5/8” on each end. Ink and stamp the lady with clothes in the center section of the card, approximately 5/8” from the top. Turn the card over. Ink and stamp the chair and lamp on the right panel, next to the score line, 1” from the top of the card. Stamp and ink the dresser on the left panel, next to the score line, 1½” from the top of the card. Using Blendable Pencils, color the images as follows: Clothes 013, 020, 024, 078, 080, 067, 065, 066, 009, 087, 099, 037, 056, 047, 022, Dresser, Chair and lamp 091, 095, 065 Woman slip & hanger 096, 004, 013, 112, 117, Floor 084. Blend all areas with the Blender Pen. Start on the right panel, and cut loosely around the clothes on the floor, and the dresser. Cut to the fold. Cut the left panel, around the clothes, chair and lamp. Cut down the fold side so about 1 ½” of floor is remaining. Cut the middle section so that there is about 1 ½” of floor remaining. Fold the two sides in to the center.
- Mat a 3¾”x4¾” Emma’s Garden teal print paper on teal cardstock with 1/8” borders. Back a 3”x1¾” Brown Frame Dazzles with Silver Hammered paper. Cut close to the Dazzles edge. Glue to the teal background centered about ½” from the top. Glue the middle part of the colored card to the teal paper centered, and card edge even with the teal print paper.
- Place four of the corner Dazzles as shown. Stamp the word stamp on white cardstock. Place a 2½” oval Dazzles around the words, and cut close to the Dazzles edge. Foam tape to the inside card bottom.