By Debbie Samples
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Emboss the metal sheets with a stencil, and a Texturz embossing mat.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™
- Hammered Silver
- Marine SurfaceZ Ink Refill
- Pansy SurfaceZ Ink Refill
- Caribbean SurfaceZ Ink Refill
- All Over Swirls Stencil
- 6"x6" Word Arrows Stencil
- Jewel Tones Premium Craft Foils Assortment
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Sanding Block
- Texturz Accessory Silicone Rubber Embossing Mat
- All 6 New Smooch Spritz
- Card front: Cut the card to 5” square. Place the fold on top. Cover with Silver Hammered paper.
- Use the All Over Swirls stencil, the Texturz rubber mat, and the die cutting machine to emboss a 5”x3½” Purple Metal sheet. Use the Carribean ink to color the raise areas. Sand some of the color off, and ink again. Cut in half. Glue one half to the card top, and one to the card bottom. Use the same method with rubber mat and the embossing machine to emboss a red metal arrow with stripes, a orange metal arrow with swirls, and a teal metal arrow with hello. Ink the stripe arrow and the hello arrow with Marine ink, and the orange arrow with Pansy ink. Cut the arrows shapes close to the edge.
- Glue the hello arrow on the right edge of the silver hammered paper, pointing out. Glue the stripe arrow on the bottom left corner, pointing up. Glue the orange swirl arrow on the top, pointing down. Cut a 3/8”x3½” red and orange metal sheet. Glue the red extending from the point of the red arrow, and the orange extending from the end of the orange arrow to the card’s edge. Trim if needed.
- Place the Jewel Dazzles as shown.