I love you
I love you
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Fold the flower petals and inner hearts of the 3-D Dazzles™ for a pretty 3-D effect.
- Hopscotch Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Hopscotch Ribbon Collection
- Gold Flowers 3-D Dazzles™
- Gold Hearts 3-D Dazzles™
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- White Cards & Envelopes
- True Blue Stickles™ Glitter Glue, Seafoam Stickles™ Glitter Glue, Stickles Red Glitter Glue
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Front: Place your blank card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with Hopscotch red patterned paper. Cut a 5 7/8”x4 3/8” Hopscotch blue/red/orange/green circles paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card.
- Cut two 1 1/2" squares each from Hopscotch green dots paper, light blue patterned paper, and red patterned paper. Mat each square on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Foam tape the squares evenly spaced in 2 rows of 3 squares on the card front, alternating colors as shown. Place 3-D Dazzles™ on the squares, alternating hearts and flowers as shown. Fold the petals or hearts for a 3-D effect.
- Squeeze dots of Stickles on the Dazzles™ to decorate them, using the red for the blue squares, the blue for the green squares, and the seafoam for the red squares. Add a Stickles border for each square using the same color as for the Dazzles™. Let dry.
- Use the Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template to trace a Bracket Label F shape onto light blue patterned paper. Remove the template and cut out the shape. Mat on white with thin borders. Foam tape on the right side of the card near the bottom. Place Tiny words & Phrases Dazzles™ “I love you” centered on the light blue label. Add a dot of Red Stickles to each end of the label. Let dry. Use 3/4" wide aqua crepe ribbon to tie a bow. Trim the ends into a “V” and Zot™ on the left side of the card near the bottom.
- Inside: Cut a 4” square from Hopscotch blue/red/orange/green circles paper. Wrap the center with aqua crepe ribbon and glue ends at the back to secure. Glue centered on the card, 1/4" from the bottom. Cut a 2 1/2" red patterned paper square and mat on white with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the paper and ribbon. Place a Hearts 3-D Dazzles™ on the square, and “You’re the best at the bottom. Add Seafoam stickles and let dry.