By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Use lengths of pearls as borders and to embellish Dazzles™ butterflies.
- Center Step Card Template
- On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- On Butterfly Wings Ribbon Collection
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Sleek Strips 4mm Pearls (Soft Pink)
- Enamel Dots 8mm (Hot Pink)
- Couture Swirls (2-Pack) - White Pearls
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Follow the Center Step Template instructions and trace the Card Base onto an opened blank white card. Cut out and fold as instructed.
- Trace the Center Front paper pattern onto On Butterfly Wings brown newsprint and mat with pink 8”x8” Cardstock For Princess Papers, leaving 1/16” wide border and glue to the card as shown. Cut away ½ of the Couture Swirls pearls and place at an angle on the card front, as shown. Place On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Dazzles™ “Cherish” on the bottom right corner. Back 3 sizes of butterfly Dazzles™ with pink 8”x8” Cardstock For Princess Papers and foam tape to the card as shown. Embellish the butterflies with lengths of pink pearls.
- Trace the Bottom Front paper pattern along the black border paper, using only the border portion. Glue to the card front as shown. Place a length of pink pearls across the border. Use a length of pink swirl ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ to the right side of the border.
- Trace the Side Riser paper pattern onto On Butterfly Wings black dot paper and glue to the sides of the card. Embellish sides with Hot Pink Enamel Dots as shown.