By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Use a craft pen knife to pick up Jewel Dazzles™ from the backing sheet and place them around the oval.
- Homeward Bound Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Set
- Homeward Bound 3D Foil Paper Tole
- Homeward Bound Ribbon Assortment
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™
- Domed Card Blanks & Envelopes - Oval
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Perfect Cutting Mat
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place the Hunkydory card with the fold on the left and cover with Homeward Bound map paper. Cover the oval mat with Homeward Bound hot air balloon paper and use the craft pen knife to cut away the oval window. Ink the mat edges and place on the card front, centering on the top and bottom without gluing it down.
- Assemble the Homeward Bound Paper Tole hot air balloon with foam tape and foam tape the “extra art” seal on the right, as shown. Center and foam tape the balloon inside the oval mat. Place the acrylic dome behind the oval mat and glue the mat to the card front. Ink edges of ¼” wide Homeward Bound blue/red striped paper and glue across the top and bottom edges of the mat.
- Place Gold Jewel Dazzles™ around the dome edge. Foam tape the #3 layer from the Homeward Bound Paper Tole “Greetings” and place below the oval. Use a length of red twill ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ to the top of the oval.