By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: The self-adhesive stencil makes applying ink over the surface nearly fool proof. Just make sure to smooth out any air bubbles with your fingertips before applying ink.
- Hopscotch Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Design Tool Kit # 5
- Mod Greetings Stamp & Sticky Stencil Set
- Cool Greys Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Warm Red Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Chambray Limited Edition Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 2"x6" Acrylic Block
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Place the card fold on the top, ink edges of 6¼”x4¾” Hopscotch light blue paper and glue to the card front. Using the Design Tool Kit #5 Banner shape, trace the shape onto Hopscotch yellow grid paper, ink the edges black and stamp with a chambray blue chevron border. Glue 1/4” from the left side of the card and 1 1/8” from the bottom.
- Place the self-adhesive side of the chevron template onto white cardstock and apply red ink over the stencil using the stylus and pad. Remove the stencil and trace the Design Tool Kit large heart shape and cut out. Ink the heart edges black and glue to the right side of the card as shown.
- Stamp chambray blue “Note To Self:” and “Sending You Happy Thoughts” on the card as shown. Stamp a black bike over the banner, and red and black arrows as shown.
- Stamp chambray blue “Hello” and a black camera onto white cardstock. Cut out the “Hello” and foam tape to the top left side of the heart. Color the camera with gray and black Spectrum Noir™ pens, cut out and foam tape to the lower right side of the heart. Stamp “Click, Click” above the camera.