By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Instead of using the panel pattern included with the card, cover the card gatefolds and use a craft pen knife to cut around the windows.
- Label Gate Fold Die-Cut Cards
- On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- On Butterfly Wings Ribbon Collection
- Vintage Hardware Foil Paper Tole
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cover both sides of the left and right gate folds with On Butterfly Wings ivory text paper. Use the craft pen knife to cut around each label window and ink the edges black. Glue 1 3/8” wide strips of black dot paper across each gate fold, ¼” from the card bottom. Place lengths of On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Dazzles™ border across the center of each strip. Embellish borders with Black Jewel Dazzles™. Ink card edges black.
- Cover the inside of the card with On Butterfly Wings ivory tapestry paper. Cover one of the label die-cuts with black swirl paper and place On Butterfly Wings Scrapbooking Dazzles™ “Cherish” on the center. Foam tape centered inside the gate fold window as shown.
- Assemble the Vintage Hardware Paper Tole keys with foam tape and place the blank tole tag layer on top. Place a heart Dazzles™ on the tag. Foam tape the keys to the left side of the card front only. Use ¼” wide On Butterfly Wings metallic black ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ to the keys. Assemble the Paper Tole lock with foam tape and foam tape below the label on the inside of the card. Embellish with a heart Dazzles™.