By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: When backing a feather Dazzles™ with paper there is no need to cut around every detail. Instead cut around the shape of the feather, leaving about 1/16” from the edge.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Feathers Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Mystic Friends & Feathers Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- Simply Susan Ribbon Set
- Design Tool Kit #1
- Black Inkpad
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Glue Stick
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with Feathers Double-Sided purple paper. Trace the Design Tool Kit #1Bracket Cutaway on Feathers Double-Sided light blue swirl paper. Cut out and ink edges. Glue flush with the card top. Glue lengths of Mystic Friends & Feathers Scrapbooking Dazzles™ border across the card, 1/8” from the bottom.
- Trace the Design Took Kit #1 Scalloped Tag on Feathers Double-Sided blue/pink swirl paper. Ink edges and glue 3 3/4” tag flush with the right side of card as shown.
- Place Mystic Friends & Feathers Scrapbooking Dazzles™ large feather across the top of the card and one medium feather at the bottom left side of Bracket Cutaway. Place “Wish” on the tag with a tiny heart Dazzle™ at the bottom of the tag. Back a medium feather Dazzles™ on Feathers Double-Sided purple paper and cut around the feather, leaving a 1/16” border. Embellish with Teal Jewel Dazzles™ and Zot™ knotted length of 1/2” wide lavender Simply Susan Ribbon to the end of feather. Foam tape feather to the card front as shown.
- Inside: Cover with Feathers Double-Sided purple paper and place a Mystic Friends & Feathers Scrapbooking Dazzles™ medium feather on the card left. Place the “Feather Friends” greeting to the right with a small feather Dazzles™.