By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Add shimmer to the Leafy Vine embossed cardstock, by rubbing embossed areas with copper ink.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Leafy Vine Embossing Folder
- Family Ties Ribbon Collection
- Greetings & Labels Stamp Set
- Tiny Tags & Labels Cutting Dies
- 8”x8” Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Stylus Handle & Pad
- StazOn® Metallic Copper Ink Pad
- Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
- Embossing Machine
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Emboss lime green 8”x8” Cardstock for Princess Papers with the Leafy Vine embossing folder. Cut the cardstock to 5 ¾”x4” and use the stylus handle and pad to apply StazOn® Metallic Copper ink over the raised surface and cardstock edges. Mat with dark brown cardstock leaving 1/8” borders.
- Place the card fold on the top and cover with tan 8”x8” Cardstock for Princess Papers. Ink edges brown and glue the matted embossed green cardstock to the card center.
- Cut 6”x7/8” dark brown 8”x8” Cardstock for Princess Papers and glue a length of Family Ties green organdy swirl ribbon with to the brown cardstock center. Glue across the card, 7/8” from the card bottom. Hold lengths or the green organdy swirl ribbon and natural twine as one and make a bow. Die cut Tiny Tags & Little Labels circle tag and stamp with Greetings & Labels Stamp Set circle border and the word “HI.” Zot( the tag under the bow and then to the left side of the border.