Wish You Were Here
Wish You Were Here
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: I placed torn pieces of ivory cardstock beneath the words on the larger vellum stickers, or backed them with cardstock for contrast.
- Trail Blazer Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers
- Trail Blazer Ribbon Set
- Gold Thin Lines Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Travel Shaped Vellum Message Sticker Pad
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place your blank card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Trail Blazer brown/green compass border paper, with the compass border near the top left. Cut a 5”x2 1/2" Trail Blazer tan map paper. Tear 1/2" all the way across the top edge of the paper so it is 1 3/4" to 2” tall. Glue across the card, 1 5/8” from the bottom, but do not glue down the top torn edge. Cut a 4 1/2"x1 1/2" light brown textured paper. Tear 1/4" from the right side. Ink the remaining edges with dark brown ink. Foam tape on the card, even with the left side and 1/4" from the bottom. Ink the edges of the card with dark brown ink.
- Place the post card vellum sticker with greeting on ivory cardstock and trim the edges evenly with the sticker to back it. Add Gold Thin Lines Dazzles™ on the edges. Place it angled on the right side of the card, tucking the lower left corner beneath the torn map paper as shown.
- Tear a 2 7/8”x1” piece of ivory cardstock and glue it centered on the tan map paper on the card, 5/8” from the right side. Place the “EXPLORING new PLACES” vellum sticker centered over it so the cardstock is beneath the words. Cut small pieces of Thin Lines Dazzles™ to fit at the sides of the words as shown. Tear a 3 3/4"x1/2” ivory cardstock and glue it centered on the light brown textured paper on the card, even with the left side. Place a “SCENIC VIEWS” vellum sticker centered on the light brown paper so the words are centered on the ivory cardstock. Add Dazzles™ to the sticker as shown.
- Back remaining stickers with ivory cardstock, and mat on green textured paper as desired. Glue or foam tape on the card as shown. Add Dazzles™. Take two 12” lengths of brown twine. Place them together and tie a bow. Zot™ in place as shown.