By Debbie Samples
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use holographic paper to make colors pop
- Label Swing Card Template
- Roses & Lace Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers
- Garden of Roses 3D Paper Tole
- Roses & Lace Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Stickers
- Everyday Greetings Dazzles™ 3-pack
- Silver Sparkles Holographic Paper
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Knife & Refill
- Perfect Cutting Mat
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Use the Label Swing Card Template to trace and cut a Main Card from pink cardstock. Score and fold on all the lines. Glue a ½”x6 3/8” silver holographic paper on both outer edges. Trace and cut a Right side from Roses & Lace gray border paper, with the border in the bottom right corner. Glue in place. Trace and cut a Left side and a Spine from Roses & Lace maroon paper. Glue in place.
- Place a Roses & Lace border Dazzles™ on the left ¼” from the edge. A small bit will hang over the opening. Tap a bit of Talc on the back, so it will not stick. Trace and cut a Small Label from Roses & Lace green paper. Mat on Silver Sparkle holographic paper with 1/16” borders. Glue to the front label. Assemble just pieces 3, 4, & 5 of the window paper tole, with foam tape. Glue to the bottom of the label. Place the “ Hello” Dazzles™ above the paper tole.
- Card inside: Trace and cut a Large Label from Roses & Lace maroon paper. Mat on Silver Sparkle with 1/8” borders. Back a small pair of roses with Roses & Lace light pink paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Glue to the bottom of the Label. Place the rest of the Dazzles™ as shown. Glue the label to the middle. Place the Dazzles™ on the spine, and on the bottom right corner as shown.