Best Friends Card
Best Friends Card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use patterned paper behind the clothing portion of the Paper Dolls Dazzles, lifting up areas of the sticker that you do not want to have patterned paper behind them.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Dazzles™ Dolls Stickers
- The Sweet Life Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers
- Honeysuckle Ribbon Assortment
- Design Tool Kit #3
- Turquoise Stickles Glitter Glue
- Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- 12"x12" White Cardstock (24 sheets)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place the card fold on the left and cover with The Sweet Life pink paper and ink the card edges. Trace the Design Tool Kit #3 cover on blue border paper with flowers on the top left corner. Ink the paper edges and glue to the card front. Place a length of Paper Dolls Dazzles down the right side of the card, close to the edge.
- Glue a length of Honeysuckle " wide lime green grosgrain ribbon across the card, 2 " from the bottom of the card. Trace the Design Tool Kit #3 Elegant Tag onto The Sweet Life pink paper, ink edges and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border. Place Paper Doll Dazzles "Best friends" on the tag and foam tape to the left side of the card. Use the lime green ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the top of the tag.
- Back the Paper Dolls Dazzles dress and shoes with The Sweet Life pink circle paper and cut close to the Dazzles edge. Back the legs and upper body with white cardstock and cut close to the Dazzles edge. Use the X-acto knife to cut away the paper between the arms and body. Color hair with Skin Tones/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir TN2 yellow and shade inner arms, left cheek and legs with FS3 and then color with PP1. Glue the doll to the card as shown. Place Turquoise glitter glue on the flower in hair and on border Dazzles flower. Let dry.