Hello Friend Card
Hello Friend Card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
- Janie's Girl Frames Stamp Set
- 9 Tiny Tags & Little Labels Cutting Die Set
- Center Step Die-Cut Cards
- Hopscotch Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Jute Twine Pack
- Pastels Spectrum Noir pens
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Blender Pen
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 12"x12" White Cardstock (24 sheets)
- 4"x6" Acrylic Block
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Trace the Center Step card front panel pattern on to yellow plaid and trace the side panels onto Hop Scotch paper. Ink edges and glue to the card as shown.
- Stamp 3 Janie's Girl Frame flower clusters on 6 "x3/4" white cardstock. Color leaves with LG2 and flowers with LY1 yellow and PP2 pink Spectrum Noir pens. Ink the paper edges and glue across the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the Janie's Girl Frame with fence onto white cardstock and color fence edges with IG3 gray, leaves LG2 green, bird BT3 blue, beak, hair and hinge GB2 gold, skin FS1 Cheek, bow and sweater PP2 and color the glasses with the fine tip black pen. Cut out the rectangle and ink edges. Mat with Hop Scotch green plaid paper, leaving " border and black, leaving 1/8" border. Glue to the card front.
- Stamp Janie's Girl Frame stamp "Hello Friend" onto white cardstock and die cut with Tiny Tags & Labels. Ink edges and glue to the flower right corner of the large stamped image. Stamp the small single flower onto white cardstock and color with Spectrum Noir PP2 pink and LG2 green. Cut out the image, leaving 1/16" border. Foam tape overlapping the tag as shown. Use dark pink Jute Twine to make a bow and Zot under the right side of the flower.