By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use a StazOn ink pad to ink holographic papers!
- Music Focal Embossing Folder
- Rhapsody Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Rhapsody Die-Cuts
- Inside/Outside Greetings Dazzles™ 3-Pack
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Front: Place the card fold on the side and cover with red Rhapsody paper. Glue 4 "x6 " black dot paper to the center and 1 " wide strip paper across the card center. Ink card edges. Emboss Silver Ripple Holographic paper and color embossed areas with the surface of the StazOn ink pad. Cut the paper to 4"x5 " and glue to the card center. Place a Teal Jewel Dazzles on the center of a medium Rhapsody Die-Cut flower and foam tape to the right and glue "Sing" tag under the flower. Foam tape the die-cut music note as shown.
- Inside: Glue a 1 " wide strip of black dot Rhapsody paper to the right of the fold. Glue 1 3/8"x5 " silver strip overlapping as shown. Glue a Rhapsody Die-Cut tag with a music note below. Foam tape a die-cut flower and embellish with Teal Jewel Dazzles. Place "Happy Birthday" greeting Dazzles on the tag.