By Debbie Samples
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: The softness of the doilies with the charm of these papers are a perfect match.
- Charming Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers
- Charming Ribbon Set
- Charming Paper Tole
- 12"x12" White Cardstock (24 sheets)
- 12"x12" Black Cardstock (24 sheets)
- Easy Ovals Template
- 6¼"x9¾" Oval Paper Doilies
- 4" Round Paper Doilies
- Tangerine Stickles™ Glitter Glue
- Rose Coral Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Pink Self-Healing Cutting Mat - 12x18
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Fine Tip Black Pen or Computer Printer
- Font: Madelina 36pt.
- Use a Charming teal swirl border paper as your base, with the border on the top left corner. Wrap a peach glitter ribbon 1 1/8" from the bottom. Use the X-acto knife to cut around the large swirl.
- Use the Easy Ovals template to cut a Charming peach 10"x7" oval. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue the large oval doily centered. Glue to the page, 1 " from the bottom, and slipping the top under the cut out swirl.
- Mat a 7"x5" photo on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Mat again on Charming dark pink paper with " borders. Glue centered on the doily. Fold a 6" length of pink polka dot ribbon in half. Glue on the right side of the photo, tucking under the cardstock. Fold a 4" length of peach glitter ribbon in half, and glue on top of the polka dot. Repeat on the left side.
- Make a small fold in the center of a 4" round doily, making it 3 "x4". Assemble the rose and banner paper tole with foam tape. Glue on the center of the doily. Glue under the photo on the ribbon.
- Trace and cut an oval from the bottom of the template, on white cardstock. Ink the edges with Rose Coral ink. Computer Journal or write on the oval. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue a small rose on the right. Foam tape on the top right of the photo corner.
- Use the Tangerine Stickles to go over the dots on the top swirls.