By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use the stylus to apply the ink to the notes.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Happy Days Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Happy Days Ribbon Set
- Happy Birthday Greetings Dazzles™, Black Glitter
- Mistable Tags
- Blue Glittery Gumdrop Buttons, Green Glittery Gumdrop Buttons
- Bisque Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, Sea Crystal Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Limited Edition), Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Stylus Handle & 6 Pads
- Medium Zots™
- Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with yellow circle paper. Glue 6 1/2"x3 3/4" blue circle paper across the center. Glue lengths of moss green rick rack at the top and bottom edge of the blue paper.
- Color the rectangle note Olive and the zig zag scalloped tag striped, diagonally with all 3 colors of ink. Glue the rectangle tag1/2" from the right edge and top. Overlap the scalloped tag 1 5/8" from the right.
- Place "Happy Birthday" Dazzles on the scalloped tag. Use the ribbon to tie a bow and Zot( to the end of the scalloped tag and glue the tails to extend off the left edge of the card. Trim tails even with the card edges.
- Thread 1 large green button, 1 large and 1 small blue buttons with thin strips of white scrap paper. Zot( to the lower right corner of the scalloped tag.