Border System & 21 Punches
Get all the Tonic Punches and the Border System with the Border System & 21 Punches or you can order them separately.
28th b-day page
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Punch the cupcake border from black and line the back with white to make the punch really stand out. Using the Border System makes lining up the punches for a border so easy and fast to do. It took just minutes to make the ribbon border!
- Cupcake Border Punch
- Ribbon Slits Border Punch
- Border System
- Use Em for Anything Dots & Stripes
- Dots & Stripes Ribbon Set
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- White, black, red and pink cardstocks
- Cut an 11 1/2x4 black cardstock strip and use the cupcake punch and border system to punch a row of 12 cupcakes across the strip. Line the back with white paper and glue to the bottom of the 12"x12" red cardstock. Glue a 1/4x12 strip of red dot paper 1 from the top of the black strip.
- Glue an 11x10 rectangle of multi striped paper to the red cardstock, overlapping the black strip at the bottom of the page. Cut a 7x8 pink cardstock rectangle and use the ribbon punch and border system to punch 14 slots on the left side. Weave the black stitched ribbon, securing the ends to the back with tape. Glue to the left side of the striped paper background.
- Mat a 7x5 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Mat again with red dot paper, leaving a 1/2 wide border. Glue the photo to the right of the ribbon border. Glue a black bow to the top left with a tag under the bow. Glue white journaling strips at the bottom right.