Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By Talia Sanderson
Designer's Tip: . The bright POW colors really pop against the black. . Use the Design Tool Kits for any project by using just a portion of the template or extending out the sides of a template to fit the space you are working with.
- Trim your card to 5"x5". With the fold at the top, cover the bottom 2" of your card with POW Glitter Paper in Powder. Using the front shape on the Design Tool Kit #2, trim the edge of POW Glitter Paper in black. Glue centered on your card and trim the edge to meet your card edges.
- Cut 1/2" sections of POW Glitter Paper in Powder, Blush, Taffy, Denim, Gold, Cricket, and Jade. "V" the ends and glue to the card staggered and alternating the colors as shown.
- Zot pink Metallic Ribbon across the card 2" from the bottom edge. Tie a bow and Zot along the vertical ribbon 1 1/2" from the right edge.
- Cut out black POW Glitter Paper using the Design Tool Kit #2 Tiny Label then mat on Silver Houndstooth POW Glitter Paper leaving a 1/8" border. Glue along the vertical ribbon 1/8" from the left edge.
- Inside: Cover the left 2 1/2" of your card with POW Glitter Paper in Powder using the front shape on the Design Tool Kit #2, trim the edge.
- Use the Fancy Flower Cutaway from the Design Tool Kit #2, to cut a flower on Taffy POW Glitter Paper. Cut the flower in half and glue along the left edge of your card.