Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Stenciled Rose Card
LeNae's Tip: Use the stencil to make three shapes from three different colors and then cut apart and stack with foam tape. This is an easy alternative to taping off areas to get a multi color look.
Embossed Metal Card
By LeNae Gerig
- Cut the card to a 5 square. With the fold at the top, cover the card front with dot border paper as shown. Glue a strip of yellow grosgrain ribbon across the center.
- For the Rose: Tape the stencil to white cardstock. Use the enclosed squeegee to apply blue over the entire stencil. Remove stencil and let dry. Clean stencil with soap and water and dry. Secure stencil with tape and apply green paint. Repeat for the pink. Let all 3 dry.
- Cut out around the entire blue shape, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Cut out the green around the leaves and rose and foam tape the green over the blue layer. Cut out the rose and foam tape to the center of the green.
- Glue the finished focal over the ribbon. Tie a yellow bow and glue to the left of the focal.
- Inside the card: Glue a 1 3/4 wide strip of dot paper to the inside back left. Glue a bow to the border and foam tape a single pink rose above it.