Tool, Paper Tex & Motif Stencil Bundle
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Tool, Paper Tex & Motif Stencil Bundle or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip: This is such an easy tool for an elegant distressed look. Cut the Tex Paper with the Cool Tool and then add color behind it with papers. After trimming the paper to size, ink the edges.
By Laura Nicholas
Click to Enlarge
- Cool Tool
- Flower and Leaf Stencil
- Paper Tex Papers
- 5"x6 1/2" blank white card
- Cardmaker's Jewel Creative Pack
- Cardmakers Jewel Creative Kit
- Cardmakers Jewel ribbons
- Black ink pad
- Foam tape
- Glue Stick
- Securely tape the stencil over the Tex Paper and cut through the stencil. Trim the cut paper from the stencil and ink the edges.
- Add purple paper behind the center flower of the cut stencil. Add blue paper under the remaining cut areas.
- Mat with purple paper and ink the edges. Add a brad to the center of the flower.
- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle of the dark blue paper.
- Cut a 4"x6 1/2" rectangle of blue paper and mat with purple paper. Add mini brads to the corners of the blue paper and glue across the center of the dark blue paper.
- Cut a 2 1/2"x5" strip of purple paper and glue the paper down the center of the card. Add ribbon over left side of the purple paper and tuck the ends behind the paper.
- Cut out a "thank you" tag and foam tape it over the ribbon. Zot a bow to the tag.
- Glue the cut stencil piece tucked under the tag. Attach the entire piece to the face of the card.