By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Use the stylus to color the leaves and paisley, Clover first and then color the flowers Cheeky and Periwinkle.
- Color Me™ Susan's Flowers Scrapbooking Resist Paper Pack
- Crepe Ribbon Set
- Pink Jewel Dazzles™
- Blue Jewel Dazzles™
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- ColorBox® Clover Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, ColorBox® Cheeky Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, ColorBox® Periwinkle Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Stylus Handle & 6 Pads
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Cut the UPC strip from the Susan’s Paisley Color Me™ Susan’s Flower paper and use a stylus and pads to color the flowers Periwinkle and Cheeky and the leaves Clover.
- Cut the border from the Color Me™ Susan’s Flower cut-out sheet, leaving a ¼” white border on the top and bottom. Color flowers Cheeky and Periwinkle and glue across the page, 1½” from the page bottom.
- Mat two 4”x6” photos on white and black cardstocks, leaving a ¼” border. Glue to the page, angled as shown. Cut out the large plant label, leaving a 1/8” border of white and color the label border Periwinkle and Clover. Glue to the center of the border. Color cut out flowers and glue and foam tape to the label. Embellish label and border with Jewel Dazzles™.
- Cut out a small tag and color the flower Periwinkle. Place a Pink Jewel Dazzles™ on the flower center. Use ¾” wide light blue Crepe Ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the tag. Glue the tag to the left photo corner as shown.