By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Save the evacuated chipboard piece for a template that you can use over and over again.
- Project Hanger - White
- Little Black Dress Chipboard
- Mirage Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Rhapsody Ribbon Assortment
- Lilac Mini Sparkle & Shine Resin Flower Embellishments
- Hibiscus Mini Sparkle & Shine Resin Flower Embellishments
- Pear Mini Sparkle & Shine Resin Flower Embellishments
- Clear Dazzling Diamond Sticker Sheet
- Pink Dazzling Diamond Sticker Sheet
- Sky Blue Dazzling Diamond Rhinestone Sticker Sheet
- Pink Fizz WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder
- Magical Mauve WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder
- Totally Teal WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder
- Nice Ice Blue WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Post-it® notes
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Font: Parisienne (28 pt. for title, 20 pt. for tags)
- For the Dresses: Pop out the three chipboard dresses. VersaMark™ the hanger portion of the dresses, dust one with Pink Fizz embossing glitter, one with Totally Teal and one with Nice Ice Blue. Shake off the excess powder and set each with the heat gun.
- Mask off the pink hanger of one dress with Post-it® notes. VersaMark™ the dress, dust with Magical Mauve and heat set. Cut strips from the Clear rhinestone sheet and place on the dress straps and as a drop-waist, as shown. Cut single rhinestones and place as buttons. Zot™ three Lilac flowers onto one strap and Zot™ several loops of tied pink mesh ribbon on the back of the waist as shown.
- Trace a dress shape onto Mirage teal/yellow tile paper and cut out. VersaMark™ the neckline, hips and lower ½” of the dress. Dust with Nice Ice Blue and heat set. Glue in place on the dress with the blue hanger. Cut 1”x3/4” Sky Blue rhinestone sheet, place on the dress waist and trim even with the sides, as shown. Zot™ Pear flowers onto each strap and Zot™ a large bow of blue crepe ribbon on the back of the waist as shown.
- Trace a dress shape onto Mirage pink paper and cut out. Tear the bottom edge from seven 2½”x1½” Mirage yellow papers. Layer starting at the bottom of the dress, gluing each strip in place and ending at the waistline. VersaMark™ the outer edges of the dress, dust with Pink Fizz and heat set. Glue in place on the dress with the teal hanger. Cut single Pink rhinestones and place as buttons. Wrap the waist with ¼” blue sheer and 1/8” pink sheer ribbons, tying in a double bow on the right. Zot™ a Hibiscus flower onto the bow, as shown.
- Journal “imagine”, and “take flight” on 3/8” wide strips of Mirage teal paper, and “create joy” on Mirage yellow paper. Cut a “V” at the right end of each strip, mat each on the opposite color of Mirage papers with 1/16” borders and Zot™ onto the back of the hangers, as shown.
- For the Hanger: Journal “Spark Creativity” on 2 3/8”x1 3/8” Mirage pink paper. Cut a “v” on each side and mat on 2½”x1½” Mirage teal paper. Use the evacuated chipboard piece as a template to trace two hanger swirl shapes onto Mirage teal/yellow tile paper and cut out. Glue under the sides of the pink paper. Place pink rhinestone strips along the top and bottom of the pink paper. Place Pear flowers on each swirl. Zot™ the piece onto the metal plate at the bottom of the hanger, as shown.
- Zot™ a flower on each hanging clip. Tie short lengths of pink dotted and white dotted ribbon along the top of the hanger, with ends cut in a “V”. Use the hanger clips to hang the dresses as shown.