Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 8x8 Set or you can order them separately.
Happy Memories Album
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: This colorful and fun album would make a wonderful yearly album for a child at any age. The colors and subtle patterns on the stickers make them easy to use with the Dots & Stripes papers, providing many style options.
- Sara's Surfaces™ 8"x8" Album
- Use Em for Anything Dots & Stripes
- Words Embossed Stickers
- Flowers Flocked Lace
- Tutti Frutti Boutique Brads
- Orange Acrylic Paint
- 1 wide paint brush
- Acrylic Sealer
- Small photo
- Paint the album binding and back cover orange. Let dry and apply sealer (the sealer will help keep the paint from chipping) and let dry. Glue a 2 wide border of striped paper.
- Trim the green circle paper slightly larger than the remaining album cover and glue the paper only at the albums top edge. Arrange the small photo on the lower right corner and the word stickers to the green paper as shown. Secure brads to the word stickers. Adhere circle stickers around the photo and secure 2 paisley brads to the corners. Glue the green paper to the album and trim close to the cover edges.
- Adhere the flocked lace over the seam between the 2 papers. Adhere giggles and dot stickers to the binding.