"Our Journey" page
"Our Journey" page
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use a large monogram for the destination state on your trip. Hang a small tag from the monogram listing the city and state.
- Chocolate Paper Pack
- Chocolate Ribbon Set
- Chocolate Brad Pack
- Chocolate Monograms
- Vintage Journeys Pyramid Die Cuts
- Far From Home Scrapbook Dazzles™, Black
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Medium Zots™
- Place a 10 1/2"x3 1/2" piece of striped paper 1/8" from the bottom of brown cardstock. Glue a 10 1/2"x5 1/4" piece of ivory paper above the stripe, with the border on the left. Glue a 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of brown tiles paper on the right side of the ivory paper. Trim the cardstock to have a 1/8" border on all sides.
- Glue the paper rectangle to the center of the black dot paper. Glue a 12" length of cream rick rack across the horizontal paper seam and secure on each end with black mini brads.
- Photos: Cut two 2 1/4"x3 1/4" photos and mat with white and black cardstock, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue one photo to the center of the brown tile portion of the page and the other photo on the far left of the ivory border paper. Mat a 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the bottom left, extending off the striped paper. Back a compass Dazzles( with ivory paper and glue to overlap the photo. Place a Dazzles( arrow on the right side of the photo.
- Assemble the Pyramid Papier Tole road sign. Place "Are we there yet?" Dazzles( in the space at the top. Glue to the bottom right on the striped paper. Glue and foam tape "extra art" Papier Tole pieces on each side of the small photos. Embellish with small star Dazzles(.
- Place a monogram between the 2 small photos with "Our Journey" Dazzles( above it. Write on a small tag from the Papier Tole and glue to the right side of the monogram topped with a knotted ribbon length.