By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Back the overlay frame with a darker solid paper to allow for the overlay design to stand out. Use glue stick to attach the overlays to paper and the album.
- Sara's Surfaces™ 8"x8" Album
- Happy Days Ribbon Set
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Red Jewel Dazzles™
- True Turquoise Glimmer Mist
- Uncharted Waters 6”x6” Double-Sided paper pack
- Uncharted Waters Paper Layers
- Uncharted Waters Peek-a-Boo
- Uncharted Waters Cardstock Journaling Stickers
- Uncharted Waters Paper Garland
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Large Lot O Zots™
- Remove the posts and pages from the album, place on a covered surface and mist with Turquoise Glimmer Mist. Let dry. Ink edges of two 1"x6" strips of yellow anchor paper and glue, overlapping, centered on the binding. Ink 1"x3" pink chevron paper and glue to the binding center, covering the paper seam. Place "Family" Dazzles over the pink paper.
- Cover: Glue a 6" square of raindrop paper to the top left corner and "&" Paper Layer to the bottom right corner. Cut Pink 6"x6" paper to fit behind the overlay frame, piecing the paper to fit the frame. Cut a photo to fit the frame opening and glue to the pink paper. Mat the frame with black cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue the frame to the left side of the cover. Use 1/2" wide yellow dot ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top left corner of the frame. Place "life is good" Dazzles on the black strip at the frame's right corner.
- Glue the flag overlay flush with the right edge of album and across the top. Zot( a length of paper garland across the bottom of the frame, from corner of the album to the other as shown.
- Knot 3/4" wide red sheer dot ribbon and Zot( the knot to the "&" at the bottom right album corner. Place a Journaling Sticker to extend from under the right edge of photo mat. Place black Dazzles on the sticker to make an album title.