By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Light-colored washi adhesive sheets are somewhat translucent. To keep the colors true, place light-colored washi sheets on a light background, or back with white cardstock, especially when layering on a dark or heavily patterned background.
- Chalkboard 6"x6" Washi Adhesive Sheet Pad
- Julie Nutting Doll Stamp - Priscilla With Top Hat Cling Rubber Stamp
- Tag Pad - Aquarelle
- Heartfelt Greetings
- Teal Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- Silky Papers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Warm Grey Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Adhere 2 5/8”x6” chevron washi sheet to the aqua watercolor tag, even with the right edge. Place 1½” wide strip of black script washi sheet across the tag, 1¼” from the bottom. Cut a “v” shape on the left end of 1½” wide strip of black script and place even with the right edge, 1” from the tag top.
- Stamp “Life’s too short…” Smart & Sassy Sayings in black on 2¼”x2” Silky Papers and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Place lengths of Teal Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the top and bottom edges as shown. Glue piece to extend off the right edge of the tag as shown.
- Stamp the doll image onto Silky Papers. Color the skin with both Spectrum Noir Pale Hues FS3 and FS6 pens. Color the hair with TN2. Color the hat with Spectrum Noir Warm Greys BG10 and BG4 and Pinks PP5. Color gloves, skirt panel and stockings with Pinks PP5 and PL1. Color the bustier and skirt with Turquoises BT5 and BT2. Color Boots with BT7 and BT4. Cut out the doll image and glue to the left side of the tag. Use ½” wide Penelope aqua swirl ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top of the tag.