By: LeNae Gerig
Cut away paper center to make a window frame for photo.
Customize Papier Tole by adding ribbon and changing the sentiment to fit your page theme. You can use your own handwriting to customize the blank to replace “wish,” but for this project I chose to use a computer font to replace the title word.
- Floral Boutique 3-D Papier Tole Foil Die-Cuts (link)
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Artful Boutique Ribbon Set-1/8” wide aqua grosgrain ribbon (link)
- Cardstocks: lime green, brown and white (link)
- Pen knife (link), cutting mat (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- StazOne® Black inkpad (link)
- Cut a piece of the quilt block paper into a 101/2”x9” rectangle. Place the paper over a cutting mat or other protective surface. Use the penknife to cut around the rectangles, leaving a row of 1 at the top, bottom and left side. Leave a row of 1 2/3 at the right side.
- Back the cutaway frame with blue dot paper, leaving a 1/8” wide border around the outside edge. Glue to the center of the brown swirl paper.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with both lime green and brown cardstocks, leaving a 1/8” border for both. Glue the photo to overlap the bottom edge of the cutaway frame.
- Assemble the dressmaker’s form and circle die cuts with foam tape. Glue the completed dress form to the right side of the cutaway frame. Tie a small bow and glue to the waist. Computer journal and cut out thin strips of white cardstock and apply black ink to the edges using the surface of the inkpad. Glue overlapping the bottom right edge of the photo. To customize the title on the circle die-cut, computer print onto white cardstock. Glue the paper over the top of the blank die-cut and cut around edges. Ink the edges black. Glue the circle to the left side of the photo and foam tape “extra art” butterflies directly to the photo.