By: LeNae Gerig
Wobbles are cute punch-out images that are assembled into rocking holiday cards. I liked the whimsical look of the characters and thought they would be darling on a scrapbook page. The 3-D look, colorful and large image really makes this a fun and different holiday page.
- Busy Scrapper’s Solution for Christmas papers (link)
- Easy Scalloped Frames (link)
- Santa Wobbles (link)
- Cardstock: ivory, white and black (link)
- Fine tip black pen (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Place red border paper with the border on the left side. Trace a little more than half of an 11 1/2” frame onto green tree paper and cut out. Glue flush with the right side of the border paper.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with both ivory and black cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue, at an angle, to the left side of the page.
- Assemble the Santa Wobbles without the frame so that it lays flat. Use foam tape between layers to assemble. Foam tape Santa to the right side of the page, over the green frame. Foam tape the sack under his hand. Foam tape the gift and “Merry Christmas” punch-outs at the bottom of the photo.
- Foam tape and glue every other letter cut-out above the photo and use the pen to make handwritten letters as well. Write on white cardstock, cut into a 4 /2”x11/2” rectangle and mat with black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue to the bottom of the page. Write the month and year on white cardstock strip and glue between the mats on the upper right photo edge.