What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Sue
 8 hours 38 minutes ago:
I love dazzles. They add a little pizzazz to your greeting card without having to add postage to your envelope.
Written by Ruthie
 10 hours 5 minutes ago:
Love these! I have made some beautiful cards from these. I suggest buying TWO though so you can 3-d pieces for some awesome cards!!
Written by Jo-Anne
 16 hours 36 minutes ago:
Wow! I love the purse and the note cards gift idea! Great idea! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Paper Wishes! Btw, I love the new intro music!
Written by Cathy Boyle
 18 hours 22 minutes ago:
This quality of the paper is outstanding. The pictures with the gold and silver threads around or in them were just beautiful.
Written by Connie R
 18 hours 24 minutes ago:
Ladies, thank you for the start of another 10 years of webisodes! I'm looking forward to each one, especially the week long sets.
I have listened to your new theme music several times & I'm starting to make the adjustment. Thanks for keeping your webisodes updated & fresh.
Written by Ann Barba
 23 hours 32 minutes ago:
Aww, watching the intro brought back many good memories (i.e., me ALMOST spraying Paulette on accident) LOL. I miss crafting but work is keeping me busy as well as my now 2.5 yr old and a little girl on the way! Hi to all you old-timers (and new!) And Happy Thanksgiving!
Written by kim
 1 day ago:
I don't mind the new music but I must say I am a little tired of all the Hunkydory webisodes. Not my thing. I prefer the natural, basic creativity of cardmaking like Gail's talents deserve. Love you and your products anyway! You are the best company out there!
Written by Annette
 1 day 4 hours ago:
Yes, I agree with C Fischer and Customer Services both! I don't care for the new music, either, but plan to try to give it some time! LOL! Happy Thanksgiving to all at PW and HOTP, and thank you so very much!
Written by terrie rodrigue
 1 day 6 hours ago:
I love those Hunkydory products...
Thank you ladies a job well done...
Happy Thanksgiving
Written by C. Fischer
 1 day 16 hours ago:
Nice Webisode. I don't care for the intro music you are using now. I liked the other music much better. It just doesn't feel the same.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Glad you liked the webisode. Sorry you don't like the new music. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get used to something new.
Written by Debbie
 1 day 20 hours ago:
i have many Christmas stamps but really love this one. The snow globe is so universal and is a perfect match to the dies that pair up with this set. Think outside of the box with this set.
Written by Nena Jameson
 2 days 2 hours ago:
I ordered the flitterglu after having unsuccessfully tried to adhere metallic flakes to my card stock using the glues I had on hand. It is very sticky and worked beautifully. It does dry up very quickly on the foam wedge so it is important to not put out more than you will immediately use.
Written by connie d
 2 days 6 hours ago:
I really like them they cut good and look great
Written by Susan
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Wow! These are great! I made some Christmas cards with this set, and they were stunning! I have the dies, from my Premiere Cutting Dies Personal Shopper Monthly club. Lots of variations possible!
Written by Janet
 2 days 7 hours ago:
These dies are great. I've already started making Christmas cards using these dies. They cut out crisp and clean. This was a great Monday Madness deal.
Written by Susan G.
 2 days 21 hours ago:
I received this adhesive in a promo pack with various mica powders, and assorted goodies. This works great on everything I have tried. I really like this product. Will purchase more as soon as I run out.
Written by Susan G.
 2 days 21 hours ago:
I love this paper. Hope HOTP never stops making this. It adds such an elegant touch to my cards. You can not appreciate it until you actually see it. The pictures just do not show just how beautiful this paper is.
Written by Susan
 2 days 21 hours ago:
Love the ripple papers. Used for chrome on my pick up truck cutting die from HOTP, color with oranges and reds for fire in fireplace (turn on its side). Just little pieces add so much. Try it.
Written by Heidi
 4 days 8 hours ago:
It doesn't seem like 10 years! I too have watched every one multiple times. I have savored each one and picked through all the details to learn and try out new things. I can't imagine a Wednesday with out you. I look forward to it all week! Keep up your amazing work everybody!!
Written by Rusty
 4 days 12 hours ago:
Love, love, love, one day deals! It is an excellent opportunity to be able to purchase top-quality products with "one-stop shopping". I have visited other sites for products, but nothing compares with Paper Wishes. Thank you to Paulette for bringing outstanding products, and to the design team for their continued inspiration with their one of a kind cards and scrapbook pages. I especially look forward to the weekly webisodes what a fun way to see all the features products. Good wishes to everyone for a wonderful holiday season and happy crafting!