Using digital cutting files with a Silhouette Electronic Cutter
- First, import your cutting files.
- Unzip the archive file containing your patterns. (For example, "23_bodacious_blossoms.zip")
- Open Silhouette Studio.
- From the File menu, select "Import to My Library..."
- Select a pattern file from the folder named "For DXF format cutters".
- Enter any keywords or description, select the category "Regular Cut", then click "OK".
- To use your pattern, select "My Library" from the File menu, select "My Own Designs" and double click on the pattern.