Teresa's First Look: 100 Uniquely Folded Cards DVD
January 9, 2015

Click here to view the project gallery

Dinorah Burgette (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
Love it! I like the card with the curves when opened, also the treat dispenser. Would love to get this DVD looks very interesting!
Peggy Litchfield (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
I really enjoy starting my morning with your webisodes. This week especially. Teresa has my dream job. I love her creations!
Cynthia (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
What a wonderful week of inspiration! Thanks Paulette, Gail and Teresa!
Judi Edder (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
This has been a wonderful week of webisodes. I can't decide what I'm getting first. The papers are gorgeous. I love the way Teresa used every thing shown. Thank you Paulette and Gail for fun and laughter in each webidose. Gail, I enjoy watching you demonstrate how things were done. You need to do a teaching DVD. Thank you for this wonderful fun week.
laura (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
Wonderful Week! Wonderful Products! Wonderful Paper Wishes!
Paula Jackson (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
love it
Glo (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
I just love everything, thank you!!! So many wonderful, new things.
Carolyn (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
Looking forward to trying out some of the projects.
Happy New Year
Janelle Graham (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
WOW! What a wonderful Week of Webisodes! Thanks for all of your ideas and hard work - we all appreciate it. :)
Comment:

NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the video, please click here to update your browser before submitting your comment.

Webisode

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!