New Interactive Templates
August 25, 2014

Click here to view the project gallery

DottieM (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
What are these templates made out of? Is it heavy plastic or cardboard like?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The Templates are made of a sturdy plastic.
Gail Furgason (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I just love this,I love this site anyway~love the ideas~will have to order these at a later time.just beautiful!
Glo (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Teresa, I am soooo excited, this is what I had been wanting! Thank you for designing these templates. Ladies, thank you for such a wonderful presentation!
Lonya (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Will Janie's Christmas kids stamp be available again?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Janie's Christmas Kids is now available #4101159.
Diane Lynne C. (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I have been waiting for this Christmas Week of Webisodes and it is finally here! I have been measuring and hand cutting many of these cards and now you have made templates. My life just got a little easier. Thanks for the new interactive templates. My Christmas card recipients will love their card this year.
Carleen (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
What a fun webisode packed full of cards for Christmas! I love the new papers and templates. A must have for my inventory! Thank you ladies for another lesson well done!
Joyce Spear (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I'm going CRAZY trying to find the stamp set with Janie's christmas girls, as well as the snowflake papier tole. Are they sold out? or just not for sale yet?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The product number for the Janie's Christmas Kids is #4101159 and the Janie's Snow Friends is #4101136. The product number for the 32 Frosty Flakes 3-D Foil Paper Tole is #4108058. You can see a complete list of supplies used for each featured project in the photo gallery. "Click here for instructions and project photos" under the video.
Connie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thank you creating these great card templates and showing us how to use them. I am more of a scrapbooker, but I'm really motivated to make more cards with these interactive templates.
Elise (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thanks for bringing these wonderful card templates to us! We will never run out of cards nor ideas using these great templates. I love the idea of using different colored card stock for the base of these cards. The possibilities are endless!
Ann (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Absolutely fabulous!!
I've already mangled some of my patters for the pre-folded cards I purchased so these templates will be wonderful. And Janies Christmas kids are a must have. The list grows!!
Lennie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I am overjoyed about these card templates. Making these cards will be so much easier. I love it that you supplied the patterns for cutting the paper. Thank you so much.
Lori (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Being able to see this video on Saturday before your Monday release is fantastic! I love the templates, now we don't have to buy any premade shaped cards, we make them ourselves! Thanks again PW
T. Karen J. (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Loved this webisode. This is definitely going to be a fun week, and expensive. Besides the templates, I also loved "Janie's stamp set", however, it saids it's no longer available. Hopefully that is a mistake. Nice presentation from Paulette and Gail.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We have corrected the message and the stamps are now available! The product number is 4101159.
T. Karen J. (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Loved this webisode. This is definitely going to be a fun week, and expensive. Besides the templates, I also loved "Janie's stamp set", however, it saids it's no longer available. Hopefully that is a mistake. Nice presentation from Paulette and Gayle.
Nancy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I just wanted to say I loved all the cards made with the New Interactive Templates. Just finished watching the video. So pretty1
laura (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
COOL CARDS! As I sit here in the Midwest, facing another day in the high 90's with extremely high humidity...making it feel as though it's 110 degrees, these Christmas cards are just what I needed to cool me off.
Linda (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Trying to buy Janie's Christmas kids and link/search won't take me to it, HELP
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We had technical difficulty this morning, but it has now been taken care of now. The product number is 4101159.
Comment:

NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the video, please click here to update your browser before submitting your comment.

Webisode

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!