Designer Tip: Use matching ink colors under the WOW embossing powders to make them stand out even more.
- Use A Center Step Card: Fold the card on all score lines to form the card. Trace the left and right side paper patterns from Mirage maroon/teal floral paper. Trace the center pattern from Mirage maroon paper and cut out. Glue all pieces in place, centered.
- Ink a large pointy flower with leaves stamp with Deep Lagoon ink and stamp onto white cardstock. Clean your stamp, wipe dry and ink again with VersaMark™ ink. Stamp on white cardstock, and cover with Totally Teal embossing glitter. Tap off the excess, and set with a heat gun. Using the same procedure, stamp the next smallest pointy flower in Plumeria ink and VersaMark™, and then emboss with Magical Mauve glitter. Repeat procedure to ink and stamp the small pointy flower in French Blue ink and VersaMark™, and emboss with Nice Ice Blue glitter. Cut out each flower close to the edges. Foam tape the flowers together, stacked as shown and save for Step 5.
- Use the same technique to stamp the largest rounded flower section only onto white cardstock with Plumeria and VersaMark™ ink, and emboss with Magical Mauve glitter. Then stamp just the leaves portion with Deep Lagoon and VersaMark™, and then emboss with Totally Teal glitter. Ink, stamp, and emboss the medium fancy rounded flower with Berrylicious ink, VersaMark™, and Pink Fizz glitter. Ink, stamp, glitter and emboss the small circle center with French Blue ink, VersaMark™, and Nice Ice glitter. Cut out the flowers and leaves close to the edge. Foam tape the flowers stacked together as shown and save for Step 5. Save the leaves for Step 5.
- Ink the long border stamp with Berrylicious ink, avoiding the flower and leaves area. Ink just the bottom design part again with Plumeria ink. Stamp on white cardstock. Clean stamp well and dry. Then ink, stamp, glitter, and emboss as before just the flower section with French Blue ink, VersaMark™, and Nice Ice glitter, ensuring your images are aligned. Ink, stamp, glitter and emboss the leaves and swirl on the same border piece with Deep Lagoon, VersaMark™, and Totally Teal glitter. On a separate white cardstock, ink, stamp, glitter and emboss just the small rounded flower again with French Blue ink, VersaMark™, and Nice Ice glitter, and cut out close to the flower edge. Ink, stamp, glitter and emboss the tiny pointy flower with Plumeria ink, VersaMark™, and Magical Mauve glitter. Cut out close to the flower edges. Ink stamp, glitter and emboss the vine and swirl separately with Deep Lagoon ink, VersaMark™, and Totally Teal glitter. Cut out close to the vine edge. Foam tape your cut-out blue flower onto the corresponding blue flower image on the border, and foam tape the purple flower centered on top. Tuck the vine under the right edge as shown and Zot™ in place. Foam tape the border to the card front bottom and trim the edges even. Ink, stamp, glitter and emboss one more medium fancy rounded flower with Plumeria ink, VersaMark™, and Magical Mauve glitter. Cut out close to the flower edge and foam tape on the right bottom border. Stamp “Sending Loving Thoughts” in Berrylicious on a 1 3/8”x3/4” white cardstock. Foam tape to the middle of the purple border flower.
- Using Deep Lagoon ink, VersaMark™, and Totally Teal glitter, stamp two vines on the top left corner of the center panel Mirage maroon paper and heat emboss. Repeat the procedure and stamp two more in the bottom right corner. Zot™ your two stacked flowers to the lower left and upper right of your card, and Zot™ the reserved leaves tucked under the upper right flower.
- Card Inside: Ink, stamp, glitter and emboss the medium fancy flower with Deep Lagoon, VersaMark™ and Totally Teal glitter onto the left side of a 6”x2 1/4” Mirage maroon paper. Stamp the sentiment with Deep Lagoon ink on a 3 3/8”x2” white cardstock. Ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink. Stamp a vine on either side as shown. Glue to the right of the flower on the maroon paper and glue the maroon paper centered on the card.
Click to view large image