- The Charleston Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- The Charleston Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Metallic Gold specialty paper (link)
- Ivory cardstock
- Art Nouveau stamp set (link)
- Farmhouse Embellishment Bottle (link)
- Metallic Gold Rich Super-Fine embossing powder (link)
- VersaMark™ ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" The Charleston floral paper and glue it centered on the front. Cut 4½"x3" The Charleston maroon scallops paper and mat it on Gold paper with 1/16" borders. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 3"x1½" The Charleston blue paper and stamp “greetings” in the center. Cover it with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remaining powder to melt it. Mat the paper on Gold paper with 1/16" borders, then glue it centered on the maroon rectangle.
- Place the flower Dazzles™ shown on The Charleston yellow paper and the leaves on green paper, cutting along the edges. Glue the flowers to the front as shown. Stamp and emboss two 1" butterflies on The Charleston black paper, then cut out each. Glue them to the front as shown, then glue a pearl to the body of each butterfly.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x3" The Charleston blue/gold swirls paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the inside center. Cut 2⅝"x1¼" The Charleston red fans paper, then stamp and emboss “happy birthday” in the center. Mat it on Gold paper with 1/16" borders, then on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside.
- Stamp and emboss another 1" butterfly on The Charleston black paper, then cut it out and glue it to the inside as shown. Place a small diamond Dazzles™ on the body. Back a small and a large flower Dazzles™ with yellow and green papers as before, then glue them overlapping the sentiment as shown.