- The Charleston Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- The Charleston Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- The Charleston ribbon set (link)
- Cardstocks: pale yellow, dark green
- Art Nouveau stamp set (link)
- Farmhouse Embellishment Bottle (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Retractable craft knife (link)
- Ruler (link)
- Cutting mat (link)
- Perfect Crafting Pouch (link)
- Tiny Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" The Charleston maroon scallops paper and glue it centered on the front. Place the 4"x1⅞" frame Dazzles™ on the front near the top, but don’t press down. Use the pencil to lightly mark the diamond shaped center of the frame, then lift off the Dazzles™.
- Open the card and place it on the cutting mat. Use the ruler and knife to cut the diamond shaped opening. Place the frame Dazzles™ back on the front, aligning it with the opening. Open the card and tap the exposed sticky surface of the Dazzles™ frame with the pouch. Close the card and decorate around the frame with more Dazzles™ as shown.
- Cut 4⅞"x1⅛" The Charleston yellow paper and mat the long edges on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the maroon paper, ⅞" from the card bottom. Place a border Dazzles™ across the center of the yellow strip, trimming the excess.
- Zot™ a ⅜" button at the center bottom of the window. Knot a 3" long yellow sheer ribbon, trim the ends, and Zot™ the knot to the button. Zot™ pearls around the window frame and across the border as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5½" The Charleston green paper and mat it on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place the 2¼"x2" frame Dazzles™ on The Charleston yellow paper and cut along the edges. Stamp “with love” in the center, then glue it to the green paper so it’s centered behind the window when the card is closed.
- Place the hat of the right-facing woman’s head on The Charleston black paper and cut along the edges. Glue the head in the lower left corner. Place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.