Designer's Tip: Backing the Dazzles™ stickers with patterned papers and cardstocks allows them to stand out from the backgrounds. I find that backing the stickers with smaller and more muted patterns adds texture without overpowering the Dazzles™ designs. Simply place the Dazzles™ sticker on the paper, then cut along the edges. Use adhesive to attach the Dazzles™ to your design.
- Timeless Treasures Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Timeless Treasures Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardstocks: olive green, brown, tan
- Layering Dahlias stamp set (link)
- 9 Tiny Tags & Little Labels cutting die set (link)
- 12" of ¾" wide green crepe ribbon (link)
- 4" of ¼" wide dark green sheer ribbon (link)
- Brown embroidery thread
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" green cardstock and glue it to the front. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Timeless Treasures diamonds paper and glue it centered on the front. Cut 5"x3¾" Timeless Treasures ledger paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
- Cut 6½"x1½" Timeless Treasures striped paper and mat the long edges on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut a ⅛" wide strip off one edge of the copper Dazzles™ background and place it across the striped paper ⅜" from the bottom, trimming the excess.
- Wrap a 7" crepe ribbon across the striped paper just above the copper strip and glue the ends to the back. Glue the striped paper to the front, ⅜" from the bottom. Tie a 4" crepe ribbon onto the first ribbon 1¼" from the right edge and trim the ends.
- Die cut a 1"x1¼" tag from tan cardstock, turn at an angle and stamp “just for you” on it. Glue and foam tape the tag as shown. Place the 4¼" car Dazzles™ on Timeless Treasures ivory tapestry paper and cut out. Foam tape it to the front near the left edge, overlapping the ribbon.
- Back the 2" pocket watch Dazzles™ with brown cardstock and glue it in the upper right corner with the loop extending above the top edge and a round button tucked under the right edge as shown. Back a 1" clock Dazzles™ with Timeless Treasures teal tapestry paper and a square button with ivory tapestry paper. Glue the clock and foam tape the button as shown.
- Tie the sheer ribbon onto the pocket watch loop and trim the ends. Tie a thread bow and glue to the round button. Hold two threads together, knot and trim the ends, then glue the knot to the square button. Place large corner Dazzles™ and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x4" Timeless Treasures dark teal tapestry paper and glue to the inside, aligning the left edges. Cut 4½"x3¼" Timeless Treasures tan linen paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, aligning the right edges.
- Cut 6½"x1¼" Timeless Treasures ivory tapestry paper and mat the long edges on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue across the inside, 1⅛" from the bottom. Back the 3" car Dazzles™ with Timeless Treasures teal tapestry paper, then glue it as shown.
- Die cut a 2⅝"x⅞" label from tan cardstock and stamp “happy birthday” on it. Foam tape the label as shown, then place a small button Dazzles™ on each end. Place a large corner and jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Knot threads together as for the front and glue to the buttons.