Designer's Tip: Adding the gift card pocket to the inside of this matchbook style card makes it a gift as well as a card! Even easier—the pattern for the pocket is included below.
- Timeless Treasures Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Timeless Treasures Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardstocks: black, tan (link)
- Layering Dahlias stamp set (link)
- 3 Flowers Spray cutting die (link)
- 6" of ¼" wide maroon gingham ribbon (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn™ ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Retractable Craft Pen Knife (link)
- Scoring tool
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Sara’s Surfaces Matchbook Pockets (link)
- Gift card
- For the front: Cut 4¾"x4¼" and 4¾"x⅞" Timeless Treasures tan linen papers. Glue the large paper centered on the upper front and the small paper centered on the lower flap.
- Place the 4" doily Dazzles™ on Timeless Treasures ivory tapestry paper and cut along the edges. Glue it centered on the upper flap, then place jewel Dazzles™ on the doily as shown. Place two border Dazzles™ horizontally across the center of the flap, ⅛" apart, trimming the excess.
- Die cut a flower spray from black cardstock. Glue the flower portions to Timeless Treasures mauve paper and the leaves to green dotted paper, then cut along the edges. Glue the spray angled across the upper flap as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with the ribbon and glue to the flower stem.
- Re-cut the slit in the lower flap with the knife. Place a border Dazzles™ near the lower edge of the paper on the lower flap, trimming the excess. Place the 1½" bar Dazzles™ just above the slit and a jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inner side flaps: Cut 4½"x4⅞" Timeless Treasures collage paper, then cut in half vertically to make two 2¼"x4⅞" papers. Glue one centered on each flap. Place a border Dazzles™ on each, ⅜" from the outer flap edge, trimming the excess.
- For the inner upper flap: Cut 4"x3½" Timeless Treasures teal tapestry paper and mat on Timeless Treasures dark teal paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inner upper flap. Trace and cut the pocket pattern shown below from Timeless Treasures brown dotted paper.
- Score the pocket on the dashed lines, then fold all the flaps in on the scores. Place a border Dazzles™ along the angled edge, trimming the excess. Glue the pocket to the flap, then place the flourish and jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Tuck the gift card into the pocket.
- For the inside: Open the inner side flaps. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Timeless Treasures floral paper and mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside center. Place a 2⅜" doily Dazzles™ on Timeless Treasures ivory tapestry paper, cut along the edges, and stamp “love you” in the center. Glue to the inside center.
- Back the remaining Dazzles™ shown with the Timeless Treasures papers and cardstock as shown. Glue and foam tape the flower and button Dazzles™ and place corner and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.