- Rooted In Love Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: ivory, brown
- Chocolate Dazzles™ (link)
- ½" corner rounder punch
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card: With the fold at the top, cut away 2¾" of the card front on the right end. Fold the remaining front in half, bringing the lower front edge to the center fold. Unfold this new crease and close the card front.
- For the front: Cut two 3⅝"x2⅜" Rooted In Love tan marble papers and glue one centered on each front panel. Cut 2¾"x3¾" Rooted In Love gray/ivory zigzag paper. Place a border Dazzles™ across it ¾" from the bottom, trimming the excess.
- Place the plate of chocolates on Rooted In Love pink marble paper and cut along the edges. Glue it to the center of the zigzag paper, then mat the paper on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape just the lower half to the lower front panel.
- Back a large strawberry Dazzles™ with Rooted In Love pink marble paper and foam tape it as shown. Place two chocolate chip Dazzles™ just right of the plate.
- For the inside: Use the punch to round the card’s two right corners. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Rooted In Love gray marble paper, round the right corners to fit, then glue it centered on the inside.
- Cut 6½"x1¼" Rooted In Love small floral paper and mat the long edges on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place border Dazzles™ near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Foam tape the strip across the inside, ½" from the bottom.
- Place “most days…” Dazzles™ on Rooted In Love pink marble paper, then trim it to 2⅝"x1½". Glue it above the floral paper, aligning the right edge with the right edge of the gray marble paper. Back the candy bar Dazzles™ with Rooted in Love tan marble paper and glue it at the upper left.
- Back candy Dazzles™ with Rooted In Love papers as shown, then glue and foam tape them to the inside as shown. Place heart Dazzles™ between the candies on the strip. To display the card, open the front and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised floral strip on the inside.
Click to view large image