- New Baby Dazzles™ (link)
- Loved Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardstocks: white, aqua, mint, turquoise, light blue, pale yellow
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top, then trim it to 5"x5". Cut 4⅞"x4⅞" blue cardstock and glue it centered on the front. Cut 4⅜"x4⅜" yellow cardstock and mat it on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
- To back the buggy Dazzles™ with mint cardstock, place it on the cardstock and cut along the edges. Glue it to the front at the lower left. Back the 2⅜" cloud Dazzles™ with aqua cardstock and a 1½" cloud with turquoise cardstock. Glue both to the front, overlapped as shown.
- Place “welcome baby” Dazzles™ at the lower right. Place the star and heart Dazzles™ (both black and white) on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x4" yellow cardstock and mat it on mint cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place “you are loved” Dazzles™ on blue cardstock and trim it to 2¼"x2½". Mat it on white cardstock with very narrow borders, then on aqua cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it ⅝" from the right edge.
- Back the two onesies Dazzles™ with mint and aqua cardstock, then glue them just left of the sentiment as shown. Place the border Dazzles™ across the upper inside, curved as shown. Back the bib Dazzles™ with turquoise cardstock, then glue it in the lower right corner. Place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.