Designer’s Note: This card fits nicely in a #10 business envelope. You’ll find more Slider Sleeve cards on Teresa’s Frenzy of Folded Cards DVD.
- Serenity Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Christmas Dazzles™ sheets (link)
- Cardstocks: white (link), leaf green
- Lucky Things Dazzles™ (link)
- Layered Labels Design Tool Kit #10 (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Green (link), Turquoise (link), Yellow (link), Red (link), Skin Tones/Pale Hues (link)
- Scoring tool or Bone Folder (link)
- Ruler (link)
- New dryer sheet
- ¼" wide Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- For the card: For the sliders, cut two 8½"x3⅝" green cardstocks. Cut one 8⅜"x3½" Serenity striped paper and one 8⅜"x3½" gold/green sprigs paper. Glue the papers centered on the cardstock sliders. Rub the front and back of each slider with the dryer sheet so it slides freely.
- Trace and cut two sleeve patterns from green cardstock, flipping the pattern over for the second cardstock. Score on the dashed lines and crease the scores in mountain folds. Rub the insides with the dryer sheet. Place the sleeves with the thumb notches facing outward and the narrow tabs at the bottom.
- Stack the sprigs slider face-up on the striped slider. Apply Ultra Clear tape to the front of the sprigs slider on the left end, staying within 2" from the end. Slip the folded left sleeve over both sliders, aligning the left edges and the scores with the top and bottom edges of the sliders. Press to adhere the sleeve front just to the sprigs slider.
- Slip the folded right sleeve over the right ends of both sliders. Glue the back of the striped slider to the right sleeve’s inside back, aligning the ends. Glue the sleeve tabs to the backs.
- For the card front: Position the card with the sleeves on the ends. Cut two 2⅜"x3⅝" Serenity burlap papers and glue one centered on each sleeve front. Push the sliders out of the way enough to trim the papers even with the notches on the sleeve ends.
- Align the sleeve ends with the slider ends again. Place the horseshoe and coin Dazzles™ on gold Dazzles™ sheet and cut along the edges. Place the remaining Dazzles™ shown on white cardstock. Use the pens to color the images as shown.
- Glue the leprechaun and two small clovers on the right sleeve. Glue three horseshoes on the left sleeve as shown. Glue the rainbow and pot of gold on the sprigs slider center, then glue small coins and a clover near the pot.
- For the inside: Pull the sliders to open the card. Trace and cut a Peggy 1 label from Serenity gold/green sprigs paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place Dazzles™ “luck of the Irish” and two small clovers on it as shown. Place a 1" clover on white cardstock, color, and cut out. Glue as shown. Place “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” Dazzles™ on the right end as shown.