- Indigo Lace Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Indigo Lace ribbon set (link)
- Cardstocks: navy, gray, ivory
- Doilies & Lace Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Flowers & Lace stamp set (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels cutting die set (link)
- Chantilly Mixed Blooms Royal Blue (link)
- Royal Blue Bling adhesive rhinestones (link)
- Navy craft thread
- Wow! Clear Super-Fine embossing powder (link)
- Blues Cat’s Eye Queue pigment ink pad set (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Indigo Lace blue/gray floral paper and glue it centered on the front. Cut 4¼"x3¾" Indigo Lace blue boards paper and mat it on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the center front.
- Stamp the 3½" doily on Indigo Lace light blue doilies paper and the 1¼" doily in the center, both with Sailboat ink. Cover both with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remaining powder to melt it. Cut out the large doily and mat it on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the blue boards paper.
- Cut 6⅜"x1" off-white boards paper. Stamp the lace border on it with Sailboat ink, placing the images end-to-end. Emboss the design, then mat the long edges of the strip on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 7" length of ¼" wide navy sheer ribbon across the strip, overlapping the upper lace edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the card, ⅜" from the top.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use double-sided tape to attach it to the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge, then attach a 1¾" bloom just under the center. Die cut a 1¾"x1⅛" label from ivory cardstock, then stamp and emboss “just for you” on it using Sailboat ink. Foam tape the label at the lower right and place rhinestones on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x3½" Indigo Lace striped paper. Stamp and emboss the 2¼" doily on it with Sailboat ink, ½" from the left edge. Mat the paper on gray cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it to the inside center.
- Die cut a 2¾"x1" label from Indigo Lace off-white boards. Use Sailboat ink to stamp and emboss “happy birthday” in the center and a ⅞” flower sprig on each side. Mat the label on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders then glue it to the inside center. Place rhinestones as shown.