- Indigo Lace Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Indigo Lace ribbon set (link)
- Cardstocks: navy, dark taupe
- Doilies & Lace Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Blue Mirror Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Flowers & Lace stamp set (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels cutting die set (link)
- Stormy Skies Embellishment Bottle (link)
- White Super-Fine embossing powder (link)
- VersaMark™ ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Center Step die-cut card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Trace and cut the card front paper pattern (from the card package) from Indigo Lace blue boards paper. Stamp the two lace corner designs on the paper, positioned as shown, then cover both with embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder to melt it.
- Wrap two 7" natural jute strands across the paper ⅜" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front. Cut two ⅞"x3⅞" Indigo Lace dark blue doilies papers. Stamp and emboss the flowers on each as shown, then glue one paper centered on each side step.
- Die cut a 1¾"x¾" label from Indigo Lace dark blue doilies paper. Stamp and emboss “dream” in the center and a small flower on each end. Mat the label on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the front, centered between the embossed corners.
- Make a 6-loop bow with natural jute and tie the center with 5" of natural jute. Use double-sided tape to attach the bow to the first jute strands, 1½" from the right edge. Thread a ½" dark blue button with natural jute, then use double-sided tape to attach the button to the bow center. Place the jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¾" Indigo Lace taupe boards paper with the doilies along the bottom. Stamp and emboss the small flower cluster twice, placing one ¾" from each side edge as shown. Mat the long edges of the paper on taupe cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it along the lower card edge. Place the word and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
Click to view large image