- Indigo Lace Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Metallic Silver specialty paper (link)
- White Vellum (link)
- Gray cardstock
- Doilies & Lace Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Pink Baby Bling adhesive rhinestones (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Specialist Acrylic glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Indigo Lace ivory doilies paper. Place a 2¼" open circle doily Dazzles™ over the upper right corner as shown and trim along the paper edges. Place the remainder over the lower left corner and trim any excess along the paper edges. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Cut 3½"x1¾" vellum and place the “love” Dazzles™ in the center. Cut 4"x2¼" Indigo Lace tan doilies paper and glue the vellum centered on it, placing adhesive just behind the letters. Mat the paper on cardstock, then on Silver paper, both with 1/16" borders. Place foam tape on the back.
- Cut a 3¼" solid doily Dazzles™ in half, then place the halves and the “love” rectangle on the front as shown. Decorate the rectangle and the corner doilies with smaller flower Dazzles™ as shown. Decorate the front with rhinestones and jewel Dazzles™.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4⅛" Indigo Lace tan doilies paper and mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut 4"x3" Indigo Lace ivory doilies paper and mat it on Silver paper with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the tan paper.
- Cut 2¼"x1¾" vellum and place “best wishes” Dazzles™ in the center. Glue it centered on the ivory doilies paper, placing adhesive just behind the letters. Place two swirl Dazzles™ as shown and decorate each with a rhinestone.