- Steampunk Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Steampunk Foil 3-D Paper Tole die-cuts (link)
- Steampunk stamp set (link)
- Kraft brown cardstock
- 10 Tags & Trims cutting die set (link)
- 5" of ½" wide brown twill (link)
- 6" of ¼" wide aqua sheer ribbon (link)
- 4" of ⅜" wide tan/brown stitched grosgrain ribbon (link)
- Copper nailheads (link)
- Super fine embossing powders: Metallic Copper (link), Metallic Gold Rich (link)
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- Rich Rustics Cat’s Eye Queue pigment ink pads (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" cardstock, ink the edges Brown, and glue to the front. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Steampunk brown border paper. Ink the edges with VersaMark™, then cover with gold embossing powder. Tap off the excess, then heat to melt. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Punch out the flying clock paper tole pieces and assemble following the package directions, placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the clock to the front, angled as shown. Glue and foam tape three extra art pieces near the clock as shown.
- Die cut a 1¾"x3½" tag from Steampunk teal paper, then trim to 2⅜" long. Turn the tag with the hole on the left. Stamp ane emboss “gearing up for a good day” and a light bulb on it with gold.
- Insert the twill in the tag hole, then tie the ends together with the sheer ribbon. Glue the tag to the front ½" from the top, extending from the right edge. Place nailheads as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x5" Steampunk ivory tapestry paper and ink the edges Brown. Glue to the inside, ¼" from the right edge. Die cut a 1¾"x3½" tag from Steampunk brown border paper and turn with the hole on the left. Stamp and emboss “time to commence the celebration” and a light bulb on it with gold, then glue as shown.
- Cut 2⅝"x4⅝" cardstock. Stamp and emboss the clock & hat image with copper. Ink the edges with Brown, then mat on Steampunk teal paper with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges with Brown, then glue to the inside, ½" from the right edge. Knot the tan ribbon and glue to the tag hole, then place nailheads as shown.