- Steampunk Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Steampunk stamp set (link)
- Metallic Gold specialty paper (link)
- Darkroom Embellies™ (link)
- 18" of ¼" wide ivory/brown gingham ribbon (link)
- 12" of ⅛" wide turquoise sheer ribbon (link)
- Brown embroidery thread
- Brown Baby Bling rhinestones (link)
- Morris Dance Mega-Flake metallic flakes (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Scoochy Foam (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Foam tape (link)
- Flitter Glu (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 6½"x5" Gold paper and 6⅜"x4⅞" Steampunk teal/brown paper. Apply FlitterGlu to the cosmetic sponge, then tap the glue over the small corner swirl stamp until covered, but not too thickly. Stamp the image on the teal/brown paper in the upper left corner.
- Cover the glue image with metal flakes, tapping them in place. Lightly scrape off the largest pieces with your fingers and return them to the jar. Rub with the scoochy sponge to remove the remaining excess flakes. Glue the teal/brown paper centered on the gold paper.
- Wrap a 6" ribbon across the papers, 3" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the papers to the card front. Stamp the clock/hat image on Steampunk dark brown paper and the large gears image on ivory tapestry paper, both with FlitterGlu. Cover with metal flakes and remove the excess as before.
- Trim the hat/clock image to 2⅝"x4½" and mat on Gold paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, near the upper right corner. Trim the gears image to 3"x2½", mat on Gold with 1/16" borders, then foam tape near the lower left corner.
- Make a 4-loop bow with gingham ribbon and tie the center with thread. Wrap the prongs of a ⅝" brown Embellie™ over the bow center. Glue the bow to the first ribbon and place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 1¾"x6½" Steampunk tan/brown checks paper and mat the left long edge on Gold paper with a 1/16" border. Cut ⅛"x6½" Gold paper and glue 1¼" from the right edge. Glue the checks paper along the right edge.
- Cut 3⅞"x2½" Steampunk tan tapestry paper. Stamp “you light up my life” in the center with Timber Brown. Stamp and foil the three light bulb images on the paper as shown. Mat on Gold paper with 1/16" borders, then on Steampunk teal paper with ¼" borders.
- Wrap the sheer ribbon around the rectangle, ⅜" from the top, and knot 1⅛" from the right edge. Glue the rectangle 1¼" from the top and place rhinestones as shown.